pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] Should gnome-doc-utils be a git-build dependency, now? (

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] Should gnome-doc-utils be a git-build dependency, now? (automake error)
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 09:06:49 +0000 (UTC)

Heinrich Mueller posted on Thu, 19 Jan 2012 08:17:22 +0100 as excerpted:

> Ok, it seems to be dependency of gnome-autogen so you seem to have to
> install it.

Thanks.  Will do.

I take it that means the list of deps for git-pan build needs updated,
then?  (I seem to remember a somewhat official list of them somewhere.
Was it in a pan sources file, probably when I came across them in a git-
show, or on the web site, or in the announcement you made on the lists,
recently?  Wherever it was, that list now needs updated, I believe.)