pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] Should gnome-doc-utils be a git-build dependency, now? (

From: Heinrich Mueller
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] Should gnome-doc-utils be a git-build dependency, now? (automake error)
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 07:17:29 +0100

Am 19.01.2012 06:54, schrieb Duncan:
$>>cat /tmp/portage/net-nntp/pan-9999/temp/automake.out
***** automake *****
***** PWD: /tmp/portage/net-nntp/pan-9999/work/pan-9999
***** automake --add-missing --copy

configure.in:217: installing `./config.guess'
configure.in:217: installing `./config.sub'
configure.in:38: installing `./install-sh'
configure.in:38: installing `./missing'
automake-1.11: cannot open<  gnome-doc-utils.make: No such file or
directory

Is gnome-doc-utils a new dependency?

I see the changelog entries adding and tweaking the manual, which
presumably triggers this, but can it be made optional?  As I'm a kde guy
I'm not particularly eager to have to install scrollkeeper and gnome-doc-
utils, but with just the one package and one additional pulled-in
dependency, I guess it's not /too/ bad, so I probably will if I have to,
particularly since knowing what the manual says will no doubt be of help
answering questions on the user list.  So I probably will install it if
necessary for the manual, but I thought you should be aware of the new
dependency in any case.

I mean --without-gnome-doc-help, sorry.