Re: [Openvortex-dev] Latest CVS

From: Ryan Underwood
Subject: Re: [Openvortex-dev] Latest CVS
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 14:54:06 -0500

Hi Manuel,

On Mon, Jun 23, 2003 at 08:38:22AM -0400, Manuel Jander wrote:
> Ryan,
>
> Would be nice if you could send me a scan of both sides of that board +
> the codes of each chip if they cant be read from the scan. That would be
> enough to build my own.

Ok, that should be easy enough to do, I'll do it when I get back into
town (soon).  The circuit that is actually on the board (as opposed to
the whole trace network) is really simple.

> The SPDIF is bidirectional, fullduplex. The input and output address are
> independent.

So does that mean yes, that the optical or coax port may be used for
either input or output depending on what the user wants?

--
Ryan Underwood, <nemesis at icequake.net>, icq=10317253