Re: [Openvortex-dev] Low volume, distortion, etc

From: Callum Lerwick
Subject: Re: [Openvortex-dev] Low volume, distortion, etc
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 23:42:47 -0500

Dang, our systems are pretty similar.  Wonder if that has anything to do
with it?

Anyone else on this list have a BX board?

Question is, is anyone NOT having channel swapping problems with an 8830? Do 8820 or 8810 cards do it?

Personally I'm not getting any noticable pops. Its just swaps. Maybe I'm just getting the DMA buffers put right next to each other. (R/L are not interleaved?)

I don't get pops anymore with the newest driver either.

I wasn't getting pops with the older one. ;P