openexr-user

[Openexr-user] Photoshop Windows Binary Requires Extra DLL?

From: Dan Lemmon
Subject: [Openexr-user] Photoshop Windows Binary Requires Extra DLL?
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 19:18:58 +1300

Hi,

I tried to install the precompiled OpenEXR Plugin for Photoshop on Windows, but I get the following error when I launch Photoshop:

Adobe Photoshop: Photoshop.exe - Unable to Locate DLL
The dynamic link library MSVCP71D.dll could not be found in the specified path C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop CS;.C:\WINNT\system32;.... etc.

I saw that there is a thread on this same topic from February, but it appears to be unresolved. Apparently the DLL is a VisualC++ debug library and is not available separately. As Paul Schneider requested on that earlier thread, I have attached a screengrab of my error.

Thanks!
-Dan Lemmon

JPEG image