openexr-user

Re: [Openexr-user] Photoshop Windows Binary Requires Extra DLL?

From: Paul Schneider
Subject: Re: [Openexr-user] Photoshop Windows Binary Requires Extra DLL?
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 13:28:54 -0800

Hi, Dan,

unfortunately, the 1.0.7 version of the Windows Photoshop plugin was linked against the debug libraries. This was fixed in the 1.1.1 version, which is, confusingly enough, not on www.openexr.com. You can grab it here:

http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/openexr/EXRFormat_1.1.1_Win32.zip

Sorry for the confusion.

- Paul