Re: [Nmh-workers] Multi-homed postproc, v2

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Multi-homed postproc, v2
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 16:22:28 +0000

Hi Ken,

> > I also find
> > http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/nmh.git/tree/man/post.man#n10
> > confusing in that it ends
> >
> >     [-notls] file [-version] [-help]
>
> Jeez, Ralph, this is the case for almost every nmh program ... and
> you're just complaining about this now? :-)

Ah, yes, well, erm, that's true.  Suppose I've just noticed it anew,
looking at post.man.  I see what you mean.  show(1) puts `[+folder]
[msgs]' before the options, though they can actually intermingle, but
not in the `show -header 42 -noheader 314 -header 2718' fashion that one
might be led to think.