Re: [Nmh-workers] Multi-homed postproc, v2

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Multi-homed postproc, v2
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 11:49:12 +0000

Hi Ken,

> > Though I still think it should be the last argument, otherwise every
> > postproc author has to solve the same problem.
>
> I don't have strong feelings about this one; thoughts from others?
> Fixing it is a simple change.

I also find
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/nmh.git/tree/man/post.man#n10 confusing
in that it ends

    [-notls] file [-version] [-help]

Assuming -version and -help have post exit before doing anything else, a
more comman man page arrangement might be

    post ... [-notls] file
    post -version
    post -help

This would make clear the one single file is the large argument in the
common case.