Re: [Nmh-workers] cannot get envelop sender address correct

From: David Levine
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] cannot get envelop sender address correct
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 08:05:02 -0400

I wrote:

> > Unless there's objection, I'll look into changing the default
> > configuration to enable masquerading.  (But not until next week,
> > at least.)
>
> I committed that change on the main trunk.  So, it won't be in 1.3.
> It's a simple change, if we want it to be in 1.3.

Do we want it in 1.3?  Let me know and I'll copy the change to the
branch so it gets into RC3.

Here's the commit message:

* configure.in, INSTALL: if --enable-masquerade is not
specified to configure, enable all supported masquerade forms.
This allows users to masquerade with the default
configuration.  That seems to be more worthwhile now than
trying to prevent users from using it, especially with
single-user installations or those where a user can edit
etc/mts.conf.