[Monotone-devel] buildbots

From: William Uther
Subject: [Monotone-devel] buildbots
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 10:05:13 +1100

Hi,
  First, my apologies for the (lack of) threading - my computer has
died and I'm responding based on reading the list archives.

  Markus asked what version of mtn I was using.  I noted I updated to
head of the nvm branch last week.  Before that I was using a version
from when I set the buildbot up - about a year ago?  Anyway, the
current version is:

monotone 0.43dev (base revision: 44b979e9198d8365fd041e8de60837136958de50)

  Lapo noted that sometimes the revision does seem to appear
correctly.  Looking at the buildbot logs there are times when the
revision looks like a normal hex revID and times when it looks like it
is stored in base64.  I haven't been able to discern a pattern.  Most
of the buildbots do seem to get the hex revID together, but so many
buildbots are down at the moment it is hard to discern a reliable
pattern there.

  As Lapo also noted there is an additional problem with connecting to
monotone.ca sometimes.  I had interpreted that to be a separate issue
though.

Be well,

Will        :-}