[Monotone-devel] buildbots

From: William Uther
Subject: [Monotone-devel] buildbots
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 11:08:15 +1100

Hi,
I awakened briefly to see what was happening with monotone, and looked at my buildbot to see if it was still ok. It looks like it is still running, but not succeeding, and few other buildbots are running.

  My bot is updating fine, but then failing with the following error:

/usr/local/bin/mtn --db=blah/monotone.db checkout -r OfdTJGPCglB -b net.venge.monotone /blah/build in dir blah (timeout 1200 secs)
mtn: expanding selection 'OfdTJGPCglB'
mtn: misuse: detected at selectors.cc:385
mtn: misuse: no match for selection 'OfdTJGPCglB'
program finished with exit code 1

It seems that some funky new form is being used for the revisionID. I updated by copy of mtn to head of the n.v.m branch mid last week to see if that would fix things. It didn't.

Is this a problem with the version of mtn I'm running on that buildbot, or with the buildbot system?

Cheers,

Will       :-}