Re: [Monotone-devel] log options and staying on the current branch

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] log options and staying on the current branch
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 05:25:04 +0100 (CET)

Personally, I'd find it irritating to have the history broken off just
because it went into another branch for a while...  Maybe we should
think about having a ~/.monotone/opts file to give the users a
possibility to have their own default option values or somesuch...

Either way, I'm actually writing to remind you to add something in
NEWS, even though you're working in your own branch.  Just to make
sure it's not forgotten when the time comes to propagate this back
into the main branch :-).  Could you please?

Cheers,
Richard

In message <address@hidden> on Sun, 22 Feb 2009 19:58:45 -0700, Derek Scherger