Re: [Monotone-devel] buildbots

From: Lapo Luchini
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] buildbots
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 19:10:41 +0100

Markus Wanner wrote:
> AFAIK you, Lapo, are running some FreeBSD buildbots. Have you tested
> them with nvm.stripped, for a start?

Uh, no, I haven't thought about the fact that buildbot could use a
specified branch, but I tested it manually on FreeBSD a few times, and
am using it as a system binary on some of my boxs, so I'm pretty sure it
will work on the buildbot as well.

Mhh, no, it doesn't seem that the "choose your branch" option is doing
any good anyways: http://monotone.ca:9000/amd64-freebsd7/builds/177
I specified nvm.stripped and simple nvm was check out.

--
Lapo Luchini - http://lapo.it/