Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Handling the debian files

From: Matthew A. Nicholson
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Handling the debian files
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 17:44:20 -0500

Tomas Fasth wrote:

Hello Matthew,

Matthew A. Nicholson skrev:

Ok, so I want to do some more work on the packages.  Who do I
collaborate with?

I suggest you send patches (or URL pointers) to this list so it can
be discussed openly. I can then help you with commits to venge.net
repository if you like, since I recently got write access, and at
least mandate for the debian specifics. And as the maintainer of
monotone in Debian I will decide what finally goes into Debian's
archive, of course.

Ok, cool. So my init scripts are about done, and as soon as I write post install and postrm hooks I think it will be ready for prime time. Sounds good.

--
Matthew A. Nicholson
Digium