lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev: Yahoo mail and lynx w32 ssl

From: Jacques Jamain
Subject: Re: lynx-dev: Yahoo mail and lynx w32 ssl
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 18:02:44 +0100

  Hi Thomas,

Sat, 23 Aug 2003 16:20:44 -0400 (EDT)
 -- Thomas Dickey <address@hidden> écrivait (wrote):
>On Sat, 23 Aug 2003, Jacques Jamain wrote:
>
>>  Hi Thomas,
>>
>> Sat, 23 Aug 2003 14:10:59 -0400
>>  -- Thomas Dickey <address@hidden> écrivait (wrote):
>> >
>> >There's a field in the options-menu which can do this.
>> >

>>   Yes, as it is marked as not saved on disk,  I was thinking  that it
>
>Actually using ENABLE_LYNXRC in your lynx.cfg, you can do this.
>It's not the default configuration.

  I can't find the exact syntax. Is that?:

    ENABLE_LYNXRC:User-Agent header:Lynx/2.8.4dev.20 libwww....

>Perhaps using "lynx -trace" and comparing the responses would show
>something.  I understand "Lynx OS2" is the dev.20 version, while you're
>having some problem with current (2.8.5dev.16) code.

  I did that and start the trace analysis. The 2 files are over 10000
  lines but things interesting start around line 3000 and stop
  around line 5000.
  If you want to see them, they are zipped at that address:

    <http://pws.prserv.net/lucioles/ly-trace.zip>

    The zip holds 3 files: lytrcw32.log, lytrcos2.log and ly-trace.cmt.
    The last one is the state of my feelings at that time ;)

>I haven't experimented with yahoo mail for several months, though.  I'll
>make a point to retest this for dev.17/pre.1 (slow to get there because
>of other things).

  Thanks for your help.
  Had a good day.
  Regards.