lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.3dev.14 for Win32 is out

From: Lloyd G. Rasmussen
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.3dev.14 for Win32 is out
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 11:39:49 -0500

I was hoping to test the new table display functions with a screen reader
and see whether Klaus's TRST function is going to cause problems or be
useful for blind users of Lynx.  I downloaded Lynx.exe from the
below-listed URL, but don't hear any difference in rendering compared to
previous versions.  Is TRST  disabled because it does not work with
PDCurses?  I could not find any new options in the form, the keymap, or doing
  Lynx -help >options.txt
and looking at command-line options supported by this binary.  I'm sorry
that I don't read Japanese.  Perhaps Jim will have time to compile a dev-14
with TRST support.  I look forward to further developments.

At 07:16 PM 11/5/99 +0900, you wrote:
>Today, lynx2.8.3dev.14 for Win32 was introduced to the public.
>Try it, please.

>A matter of emphasis of the character in the reference is solved with this
LYNX.
>I appreciate the people's concerned effort.
>
>__Hiroyuki
>
>--
>Shonai College of Industry and Technology.
>Electronics and Computer Information Course.
>E-mail: address@hidden

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
National Library Service f/t Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress    (202) 707-0535  <address@hidden>
<http://www.loc.gov/nls/>
HOME:  <address@hidden>   <http://lras.home.sprynet.com