Re: [Ltib] Questions about ltib installation

From: Phyo Nandar Aye
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Questions about ltib installation
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 14:36:45 +0800

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for your advises.

I installed ubuntu 11.10 as alongside window XP and tried to prepare host.

“unable to locate package ... ” , “package ... has no installation candidate” , such kinds of error show in preparation of linux host.

Could you please advise what is the problem and how to solve?

Best Regards,

Phyo Nandar Aye

Flash Technology, Singapore