Re: [Ltib] Questions about ltib installation

From: Sean Malloy
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Questions about ltib installation
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 11:06:43 -0500

I recently wrote up an article about getting LTIB working on Ubuntu 12.xx for the first time.

It has some Raspberry Pi - specific parts, but those can be ignored if you are building for another platform.  You might also check the mailing list archives within the last month or so for an email by Mike Goins about running LTIB on Ubuntu.

My post can be found here:

http://midnightyell.wordpress.com/2012/10/10/the-first-cut-is-the-deepest/

I hope it helps.