[Ltib] Questions about ltib installation

From: Phyo Nandar Aye
Subject: [Ltib] Questions about ltib installation
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 09:32:02 +0800

Dear Sir,

I am beginner level to use ltib package and I’d like to ask some questions regarding about ltib build host setup and ltib installation.

-          Which version of ubuntu is suitable for ltib installation? Can I use ubuntu 11.10?

-          Do I need to do default ubuntu installation? Or can I use ubuntu os boot from CD?

-          Is there any reference document for set up of ubuntu 11.10 host for ltib build and ltib installation?

Thanks & Regards,

Phyo Nandar Aye

Flash Technology, Singapore