Re: [Ltib] LTIB for Raspberry Pi

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] LTIB for Raspberry Pi
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 16:13:08 +0100

Hi Sean/Mike,

Thanks for all your hard work. I would like to host the toolchains on the GPP.  To do this we need:

  1. To be fairly sure it only contains GPL'ed content (or freely distributable)
  2. Have the sources available (SRPM would be nice), so that other people can rebuild the toolchain if they want to.
If you/Mike could investigate this, that would help me a great deal.  I hate to keep apologising, but I really have little time.

Question: do you/Mike think the changes to LTIB are okay/ready to be committed to CVS? if so I'll try to get that done over the weekend.

Regards, Stuart