Re: [Ltib] LTIB for Raspberry Pi

From: Sean Malloy
Subject: Re: [Ltib] LTIB for Raspberry Pi
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 03:35:32 -0500

LTIB for Raspberry Pi rc4 is posted to:

https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B5oPSqrs5WbUNndYZ0pxTm10NkE

This makes the changes suggested above.

Most especially, it makes the post-install script echo sudo commands
rather than executing them.

The question of whether or not to host the RPi toolchains in the gpp
is still unresolved, as this is a policy decision beyond my pay grade.
  My understanding is that these are GNU toolchains, made with
crosstool-ng, and rpm-packaged by Mike Goins and myself.   I'm going
to leave this one up to Stuart.  If you don't wish to host the
toolchain package file, please suggest an alternative and I will
gladly make the change.

In other news, I've managed to port several interesting packages to
the Pi using LTIB, including PocketSphinx, AdvanceMAME and
AdvanceMess.  I look forward to announcing LTIB's general availability
to the Pi community.