Re: [Ltib] CodeSourcery 2010.09-55 toolchain update

From: Matt Wilbur
Subject: Re: [Ltib] CodeSourcery 2010.09-55 toolchain update
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 09:07:54 -0400

I've built their stuff from their free tarballs, but it is not fun, and as
Stuart says, very easy to mess up.  Best thing would be to get the go ahead
from CodeSourcery, but since Mentor and their team of lawyers snagged them in
May, who knows how long it would take.

I usually just grab the rpm / tar.gz myself and configure ltib to use a custom
toolchain in these situations.

Matt