[Ltib] Query on interfacing IMX27 keyboard with Dillo browser.

From: Rajesh Marathe
Subject: [Ltib] Query on interfacing IMX27 keyboard with Dillo browser.
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 10:27:49 +0530

Hello,

Have any of you used Dillo as a browser on IMX27 system. (working with
latest CVS LTIB code). If yes, would it be possible to interface imx27
Keyboard with the browser so that the UP/DOWN/etc. keys work on the
browser window.
I have been using this with Touchscreen and I wanted to know if the
Keyboard works too.

regards,
Rajesh Marathe.