Re: [Ltib] Query on interfacing IMX27 keyboard with Dillo browser.

From: Rajesh Marathe
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Query on interfacing IMX27 keyboard with Dillo browser.
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 12:22:19 +0530

Hi Alan,

Firstly, thanks a lot for the information.
I did try to include the 'keyboard keybd' command and the commands look
like below:

mx27# if [ ! -e /dev/tty0 ]; then ln -s /dev/vc/0 /dev/tty0;
fi
mx27# if [ ! -e /dev/tty1 ]; then ln -s /dev/vc/1 /dev/tty1;
fi
mx27# if [ ! -e /dev/tty2 ]; then ln -s /dev/vc/2 /dev/tty2;
fi
mx27#
mx27# export
DISPLAY=:0.0
mx27# Xfbdev -keybd keyboard,,/dev/input/event0
&

I still get an error like below:

expected keysym, got XF86Battery: line 59 of
inet
expected keysym, got XF86WLAN: line 60 of
inet
expected keysym, got XF86Suspend: line 174 of
inet
expected keysym, got XF86Battery: line 205 of
inet
expected keysym, got XF86Bluetooth: line 206 of
inet
expected keysym, got XF86WLAN: line 207 of
inet
expected keysym, got XF86Hibernate: line 214 of
inet
added keyboard Unknown KDrive Keyboard with dix id
2
Kbd option key (/dev/input/event0) of value ((null)) not
assigned!
added keyboard Unknown KDrive Keyboard with dix id 3

I have included mxc_keypad in the LTIB config and it is registered
as /class/input/event0 as I saw from output. So, what could be the issue
here ?

regards,
Rajesh Marathe.