lmi

Re: [lmi] Building libxml++

From: Evgeniy Tarassov
Subject: Re: [lmi] Building libxml++
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 04:02:54 +0200

Hello, Greg!

[Evgeniy--I'm posting this copy of your 19 Sep 2006 17:02:03 +0200
reply. It was blocked by 'mailman', and I can't figure out how to
unblock it. Could I ask you please to upload the original attachments
to our 'patch' tracker, omitting 'glibmm_check_perl.m4' because we
aren't sure of its copyright status, and also because we won't need
it as long as we use '--without-ustring'. Thanks.]

As you have asked me, i have created a topic on lmi's patch tracker
list and have attached files mentioned in this conversation.

The topic:

https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/index.php?5431

There is a little difference -- i have included an updated version of
Vadim's patch. We'd better use it instead of the original one to avoid
spurios warnings by gcc when using libxml++ in a project that uses
autotools.

--
ET