Re: How to work with large orchestral1 projects

From: Carl-Henrik Buschmann
Subject: Re: How to work with large orchestral1 projects
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 08:46:33 +0100

Hi Carl-Henrik,

if you want your score like the Sibelius-output, I'd use Sibelius. ;)
I think trying to trim LilyPond doing the same as Sibelius will make
you miss some LilyPond-features.

True, but if i have to show examples from *somewhere*. I happen to master sibelius, having used it since v2 (!). It is not that i prefere one over the other - all have theire use.

HTH,
 Harm
<stemlets-over-rests-01.png><stemlets-over-rests-01.ly>

Thank you for the code! Much appreciated.