Re: Question about customizing emmentaler font

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Question about customizing emmentaler font
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 09:56:11 +0200

The blot diameter in our .mf code (which control outside corner
roundness) is very similar in this respect. In fact, we have blotdiam
= 0.4pt = 0.14mm (radius 0.07mm) while 0.005" = 0.127. Based on these
numbers, the inner rounding should be tuned down.

Visually, I think there is not an essential difference between a black
sharp corner against white background (what we already round), and a
white against black; both are highly unsmooth, and would stand out.