Re: Don't wrap EventChord around rhythmic events by default. (issue 5440

From: n . puttock
Subject: Re: Don't wrap EventChord around rhythmic events by default. (issue 5440084)
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 16:32:12 +0000

Hi David,

Should I wait for a new patch or can I test using the latest one here?

I've tried it out briefly on a real music example, and have a problem
with identifiers:

foo = \mark \default

\relative c' {
 \foo
  c1
}

-> error: syntax error, unexpected EVENT_IDENTIFIER

 \foo

If I add a note before the identifier, it gets erroneously added to the
articulations list of the first NoteEvent, and is typeset in the wrong
place (at the start of the system).

Cheers,
Neil

http://codereview.appspot.com/5440084/