Re: Don't wrap EventChord around rhythmic events by default. (issue 5440

From: dak
Subject: Re: Don't wrap EventChord around rhythmic events by default. (issue 5440084)
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 07:27:24 +0000

http://codereview.appspot.com/5440084/diff/11001/scm/modal-transforms.scm
File scm/modal-transforms.scm (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5440084/diff/11001/scm/modal-transforms.scm#newcode129
scm/modal-transforms.scm:129: (define (make-scale music)
On 2012/01/20 23:02:21, Carl wrote:
I'm a bit hesitant to name this make-scale instead of extract-pitches.

make-scale is a particular use, extract-pitches is a general use.

But I don't feel really strongly about it.

extract-pitch-sequence [sic!] was only used inside of make-scale and
returned a different, hardly useful value.  I decided to keep its only
caller make-scale instead.

It is not like extract-pitch-sequence was the equivalent of a published
API: almost every file has its own version of it.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5440084/