Re: small staff massacre

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: small staff massacre
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 15:11:24 +0100

% . There should be a mechanism to give the staff size in a \with {...}
%   block with a single command, covering all parameters.  Perhaps a
%   new `set-staff-size' scheme function?

Possibly - I don't consider this high priority.

It's very common, for example in piano parts of chamber music,
instrumental sonatas and songs, to print the piano part in normal
size and the rest of the score in smaller size, so I would consider
it important that it's easy to set the size individually for different
staves. Even if this involves setting several properties, there should
be a single identifier that takes care of all the necessary settings.

  /Mats