Re: Porrectus (continued)

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Porrectus (continued)
Date: 16 Jan 2002 21:58:45 +0100

Rune Zedeler <address@hidden> writes:

> Yes. We have to figure this out before someone starts hacking in Jurgens
> first patch.

Indeed.

> Btw I'm making quite some changes atm, hopefully it's okay to add them
> upon Jurgens patch?

Hmm, isn't that a bit contradictory to your previous statement?

> (As I said, currently in 600dpi there is no
> difference between the feta-whole rest and the simple \vrule-whole rest
> - both are perfect rectangles).

Anyway, some things are not at all what they're supposed to be:

  * Ledger of block rests ledger is too round (much rounder than blot)
  * Block part of block rest has sharp edges (no blot), although seems
    to be drawn with blot-diameter sized pen.  Huh?
  * Current ledger seems fine (blot-diameter), Jurgens' current is
    not, but things are a mess as it is.  However, things should
    change for the better, not get worse...

Jan.