koha-translate

Re: [Koha-translate] about french strings in .po

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-translate] about french strings in .po
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 14:20:54 +0100

MJ Ray a écrit :
Paul POULAIN <address@hidden> wrote:
something like 4 years ago, when doXulting wrote unimarc plugin templates, they did it in french. [...] On the long term, the best solution will be to translate those strings to english (& for us reintroduce them in french po file)

I think I can do this, but how?  English isn't listed on
translate.koha.org and I think I need to coordinate with the french po
file keeper.

just "translate" (=modify) the templates on git (prog/en/cataloguing/value_builder/*unimarc*.tmpl) Hereafter i'll take care of the english => french translation in the .pl file.

cheers

--
Paul POULAIN
BibLibre SARL