koha-translate

Re: [Koha-translate] Translate Koha 3.0 into YOUR language

From: Paolo Pozzan
Subject: Re: [Koha-translate] Translate Koha 3.0 into YOUR language
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 13:49:01 +0100 (CET)

--- Zeno Tajoli <address@hidden> ha scritto:

[cut]

> as CILEA worker, I can say that we want to help an italian
> translation of Koha 3.
> We try to do a good job for 1 Feb 2008
> Language: it
> Region: IT
> Country: Italy
>
> Personaly speaking I prefer to use the web interface (
> http://translate.koha.org )
>
> And I set-up a wiki glossary to uniform the transaltion and and (same
>
> times) explain the choise done
> The wiki glossary for the italian translation is here:
> http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=italiakigglos
>

> Bye to all
>
> Zeno Tajoli

Ciao Zeno,
I would like to work on italian translation too.
I'm going to use the web interface to do that.
If you have any question or request feel free to contact me directly to
my mail.

Paolo

L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la nuova Yahoo! Mail:
http://it.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html