koha-translate

Re: [Koha-translate] Translate Koha 3.0 into YOUR language

From: Zeno Tajoli
Subject: Re: [Koha-translate] Translate Koha 3.0 into YOUR language
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 10:29:49 +0100

Hi to all,

2. Please post your intent to translate Koha to the koha-translate list:

In your email, please specify your Language, Region, and Country (and
if your language uses a non-latin script, please also indicate the Script).

as CILEA worker, I can say that we want to help an italian translation of Koha 3.
We try to do a good job for 1 Feb 2008
Language: it
Region: IT
Country: Italy

Personaly speaking I prefer to use the web interface ( http://translate.koha.org )

And I set-up a wiki glossary to uniform the transaltion and and (same times) explain the choise done The wiki glossary for the italian translation is here: http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=italiakigglos

Bye to all

Zeno Tajoli

Zeno Tajoli
CILEA - Segrate (MI)