iiwusynth-devel

Re: [iiwusynth-devel] Rosegarden does not see iiwusynth

From: Ken Ellinwood
Subject: Re: [iiwusynth-devel] Rosegarden does not see iiwusynth
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 13:33:54 -0800 (PST)

I'm pretty sure that alsa_seq is the default for the iiwusynth midi device on
my Linux system.  At least that's what the 'settings' command reports after
starting iiwusynth.  For this reason, I haven't been using the -m alsa_seq
command line option.  I'll try using it anyway (next time I get a chance) to
see if it makes a difference.  BTW, I'm using the latest CVS version of
iiwusynth, but an older (i.e., not latest CVS) version of Rosegarden.