iiwusynth-devel

[iiwusynth-devel] My new toy :)

From: Josh Green
Subject: [iiwusynth-devel] My new toy :)
Date: 27 Dec 2002 15:33:19 -0800

Just got myself an Edirol PCR-50 keyboard. Real fun to play with
FluidSynth and Swami and assign modulators to the various knobs and
sliders this keyboard has. Now to see if it will work via USB with Linux
and my laptop (right now just using MIDI connector). I'm realizing that
it would be nice to have session modulators in Swami. So one could just
define a set of default modulators and they would be applied to any
preset/instrument/etc that gets played. Hopefully this keyboard will
give me some more incentive to get off my ass and code some nice things
in Swami for jam sessions. Lots of fun to everyone :)
        Josh Green