iiwusynth-devel

Re: [iiwusynth-devel] Proposition: Settings API

From: Peter Hanappe
Subject: Re: [iiwusynth-devel] Proposition: Settings API
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 01:02:47 +0100

Josh Green wrote:
  iiwu_settings_getnum(settings, "midi.channels", &value);
  iiwu_settings_getstr(settings, "midi.driver.name", &s);

It looks like the "settings" parameter is not part of these functions
yet. Just wanted to make sure this was on purpose and not an oversight.
Does the settings API work currently? I was just starting to update the
Swami iiwusynth plugin when I realized that there was no settings
instance parameter to the settings functions. Cheers.

The 'settings' object is indeed not part of the function, yet. Also, the
current API is not public, yet, but everything is there to finalize it.

If you're happy with the ideas I can finish the job quickly.

Cheers,
Peter