help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] Re[4]: Another little question about Stills + mjpeg + SVCD s

From: Leandro Lucarella
Subject: [VCDImager] Re[4]: Another little question about Stills + mjpeg + SVCD scan data
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 12:30:50 -0300 (ART)

El Wed, 3 Oct 2001 13:39:02 +0200 Andrew Stevens <address@hidden> escribió:

AS> > Ok, thanks... do you know when they'll work again (aprox)? A day? A
AS> week? a
AS> > year?
AS>
AS> Fixes now checked in.

Nice!!!

I see you put -T option in mpeg2enc, but now I see too, the new support is
just for VCD stills... :(
I'm not talking about -T (wich looks like it's working fine with SVCD), I'm
talking about multiplexing...
Anyway I can make just hi-res still, my player supports them, so...
Do you know if the player selects aumatically the best resolution it can
display of a still in a stream? Is this for what multiple stills streams
are?

Only one more thing I'm missing: the Scan information (user) data... I'm
having some problems with my Philips DVD711 home player with fastforward
and rewind (of course, not with still images), just with SVCDs and I don't
know how to add scan information (user) data to see if it fixes it.
Maybe you can give a tip on this too..(I've asked in VCDImager mailing list
and got no answer).

--
LUCA - Leandro Lucarella