help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] Another little question about Stills + mjpeg

From: Leandro Lucarella
Subject: [VCDImager] Another little question about Stills + mjpeg
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 12:02:53 -0300 (ART)

It's possible to make an mpeg still  with a hi-res and low-res image, like
in the VCD Demo in VCDImager page?

When I use vcdxminfo -ai item0032.mpg in Demo VCD I get:
<mpeg-info>
<mpeg-properties>
  <version>1</version>
  <hsize>704</hsize>
  <vsize>576</vsize>
  <frame-rate>25.000000</frame-rate>
  <playing-time>0.000000</playing-time>
  <packets>28</packets>
  <video-bitrate>8000000</video-bitrate>
  <video-e1 /> <!-- still -->
  <video-e2 /> <!-- hi-res still -->
</mpeg-properties>
<aps-list>
  <aps packet="1">0.000000</aps>
  <aps packet="9">0.000000</aps>
</aps-list>
</mpeg-info>

I don't know how to do this with mjpeg, I tried with multiple input files
to mplex, but it says that currently it supports just one video stream, I
tried joining the .m1v or .m2v with mpeg3cat and I got a segfault again
when mplexing... And when I try to mplex a VCD hi-res image, it says:

   INFO: Stream e2: high-resolution VCD stills 40960 KB each
**ERROR: I Can't multiplex high-res stills smaller than normal res stills -
sorry!

multiplexing a single hi-res or low-res mpeg2 (SVCD) still image works fine...

--
LUCA - Leandro Lucarella