help-gnu-music

Clefs in 108 ?

From: POLCHER Jan
Subject: Clefs in 108 ?
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 21:53:56 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

Since I went from 1.3.93 to 1.3.108 all my music has lost its clefs. I did
not have any specific instructions as I was using the G-clef.

I have seen the modifications in 105 and tried to put into my music the
lines introduced in that version but that was of little help.

This is the example I used to test the problem :

\score {
   \notes {
   e4_"p" e e e |e2 e | e4 e2 e4 |e1 \bar "||";
    }
  \paper { }
}

If I try to force Lilypond's hand by adding after the second line :

   \property Staff.clefGlyph = #"clefs-G"
   \property Staff.clefPosition = #2

I do not get the right result either. Needless to say that the standard
command "\clef G;" does not do the job either.

As this could be in my installation of Lilypond I have to add that I
simply installed the 108 over the old 93. I hope this is good enough.

Thank you very much for your help.

        Best regards

                Jan