Re: [Help-glpk] Solving a large LP problem

From: Samik Raychaudhuri
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Solving a large LP problem
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 12:10:05 -0400

Thanks Andrew, I will try submitting the problem to NEOS solver.
I had one question though. My output seems to be showing that the presolve stage is already over and its trying to solve the presolved problem. In that case, will --nopresol be of any use?
I will try to find out the system settings as mentioned by you.
Regards,
-Samik