help-3dldf

Re: [help-3dldf] installation problem with 3DLDF

From: arnuld
Subject: Re: [help-3dldf] installation problem with 3DLDF
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 17:26:59 +0530 (IST)

> They are declared in `prelims.web', e.g.:
>
> @q **** (4) Preliminaries.@>
>
> #if DEBUG_COMPILE
>    bool DEBUG = false; /* |true| */ @;
> #endif /* |DEBUG_COMPILE|  */@;
>
>    stringstream cerr_strm;
>
>    bool error_stop_value   = true;
>    bool warning_stop_value = true;
>    string thread_name      = "";
>
> [...]
>
> This code needs to be put at the beginning of functions, not at the
> beginning of `complex.web'.  I'll put it in `Complex::operator*=' and
> check to see if it's missing anywhere else.

oh , that CWEB sytanx made me scared of itself :P

> That's because Emacs doesn't contain a CWEB mode, as far as I know.  I do
> know that they were working on one at one time.  I wrote one myself and
> the code for it, and some other Emacs-Lisp code, can be found here:
>
> http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/3dldf/3dldf/Group/ELISP/

I have one cweb.el file with CWEb sources too bt tha slso does not help in
syntax highlighting :\

> I have not, however, programmed syntax highlighting, which I don't use (or
> like) anyway.  Of course, if you want it, you could program it yourself.

any idea on how much difficult and time-consuming task that would be ?

-- arnuld
http://lispmachine.wordpress.com

--

Email and shopping with the feelgood factor!
55% of income to good causes. http://www.ippimail.com