grammatica-users

Re: [Grammatica-users] Grammatica with C# / VS.NET

From: Per Cederberg
Subject: Re: [Grammatica-users] Grammatica with C# / VS.NET
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:08:21 +0100

On Mon, 2003-12-15 at 15:42, Magnus Bäck wrote:
> > I'm starting to look into VS.NET Custom Tools to see how this
>  > could be done, but I'm not too sure how/if I could wrap the java tool.
>
> Now Visual Studio integration would be great. I had hoped that there
> would have been a generic target tool in VS so that one could at least
> configure automatic regeneration with the help of a batch file or some
> other kind of script, but it appears to be necessary to make a custom VS
> tool with COM etc. Sigh. Not that it seems to be that much work involved
> making such a tool, but with a properly setup makefile it isn't that
> tedious to do it manually.

If any one of you finds a way to integrate Grammatica
with VS.NET I'd be more than happy to either include
or document it, depending on how it's done.

And talking about plug-ins, maybe I should also add
Eclipse to the wish-list. I recently did some work on
syntax highlighting for the FreeMarker plug-in, so I
might as well do the same for Grammatica...

Cheers,

/Per - Obviously a happy Eclipse-user...