grammatica-users

[Grammatica-users] Downloads and future improvements

From: Per Cederberg
Subject: [Grammatica-users] Downloads and future improvements
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 13:54:54 +0100

Hi all!

As some of you might have noticed, the Grammatica download
area has been unavailable for some weeks. This situation
will probably continue to sometime in January, depending
on problems over at GNU Savannah (http://savannah.gnu.org)
where Grammatica is hosted. Please drop me a line if you
need a copy of the latest release (1.4) and I'll send one
by mail.

Parts of Savannah went up today, however, so at least the
bug tracking works again. I've added new bugs for some
recent issues from this list if you'd like to check them
out or comment:

# Documentation: Improve instructions for C# usage
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=6647

# Documentation: Add how-to for creating Analyzers
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=6962

# Integration: Create Eclipse plugin
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=6963

# Integration: Create VS.NET plugin
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=6965

# Create a full C# implementation of Grammatica
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=6966

I think I have a quite nice little list now of things
to work on whenever I get around to do it... ;-)

Merry Christmas & a happy new year to you all!

/Per