gnulib-tool-py

[gnulib-tool-py] Default values for some other variables

From: Dmitriy Selyutin
Subject: [gnulib-tool-py] Default values for some other variables
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 22:15:51 +0400

Hello, everyone!

I'm now adding some necessary changes to GNULibImport class. I've already done one update today, now I provide default values for variables (and add code which allows to set up them in the __init__ method). Thank you again for Directories page at wiki, it was very useful. However it is not clear from source and from wiki what are the default values for incobsolete, inc_cxx_tests, and similar variables. If I am right, if these variables were not set, they will be taken from "$destdir"/$m4base/gnulib-cache.m4 file.
Am I right? If yes, I will now create a part where script reads this file and gets all necessary variables. However, it is still not absolutely clear what is the default value for $m4base. As gnulib-tool --help says, the default value is m4, so file by default has path './m4/gnulib-cache.m4'. Am I right?