Re: [open-cobol-list] Strange Terminal output

From: Paride Desimone
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] Strange Terminal output
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 17:32:01 +0000

Il 06/02/2013 23:19 Jeffrey Chimene ha scritto:

Your console emulator isn't configured correctly. What console emulator
are you using? What is its character set?

I have no idea :-)
I run directly from bash. I have same result, from gnome terminal or directly out of gnome.

Do you have whiptail installed? If so, try the following command. It
should draw lines

whiptail --title "Test" \
        --checklist \
        "" 10 55 5 \
        "EXPORT" "export SVN tag" OFF \
        "BUILD"  "build"          ON  \
        "LOCAL"  "Deploy local"   OFF \
        "REMOTE" "Deploy remote"  OFF \
    3>&1 1>&2 2>&3

Yes, it draw lines...

Paride
--
http://keyserver.linux.it/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCC6CA35C690431D3

Chi e' pronto a rinunciare alle proprie liberta' fondamentali per comprarsi briciole di temporanea sicurezza non merita ne' la liberta' ne' la sicurezza.(Benjamin Franklin - dalla Risposta al Governatore, Assemblea della Pennsylvania, 11 novembre 1755)