gnu-crypto-discuss

Re: [GNU Crypto] How to replace Sun JCE+BouncyCastle with GNU JCE+Bouncy

From: Doug
Subject: Re: [GNU Crypto] How to replace Sun JCE+BouncyCastle with GNU JCE+BouncyCastle?
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 05:26:51 -0300

Hi Kevin,

On Friday 11 March 2005 16:06, Kevin Smith wrote:
> We have an app that currently uses BouncyCastle through the standard Sun
> JCE interface. We would like to switch to gnu-crypto, but we need some
> algorithms that the gnu-crypto JCE provider doesn't support, so we still
> want to use BouncyCastle as the provider.

Tiger Envelopes does this. You can get the source from
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/tigerenvelopes/tiger-0.6.2.tar.gz?download
and look at the ant target "test" to see how. I'll be happy to answer any
questions you have.

Doug

Get your privacy back with free email envelopes at TigerPrivacy.com.
Tiger Envelopes warning: Anyone could read this message. Sent as a postcard at
2005-03-17 08:27:06.856 UTC.