Re: [Gnu-arch-users] GNU Arch 2.0 -- first source

From: nick
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] GNU Arch 2.0 -- first source
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 17:45:44 +0400

Thomas Lord wrote:

    /btw -- is sending html-formatted email hopelessly antisocial,
    especially on gnu-arch-dev?   I typically hate it myself but
    that's mostly because it's usually spam...../

The first source release and some very early documentation for Arch 2.0 ("revc") is now ready!

I have tried 'revc'.
But I have some question.
Why changed files have stored in revc archieve as full content?
Tla in such case have less space consume.
I have project with small number of big text files that modify in every commit and revc doesn't seems resonable for me.
Maybe try to resolve space consuming problem while revc is alfa stage?

Regards,
Dmitriy.