[Gnu-arch-users] existing application to arch & webdav

From: alexis
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] existing application to arch & webdav
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 10:52:31 +0200

Hello,
Since 2 weeks, I try to put an existing application in arch repository.
But when I want to get the archive by webdav I receive only {arch} directory.
I made a wiki howto page in french to describe manipulation and help me to understand
arch system.
http://wiki.gnuarch.org/moin.cgi/tutoginkyo_2dconvertir_5fprojet_5fen_5farch_2dsuccinct

=My goal :
1Put the application in arch repository, rename some files with pre-dot (very annoying)
2Host an application in developpement' server.
3Each developper should get/commit the archive (main or ANPE or CE branch) on their PC by webdav

After that I would like to inject the CE branch (for the moment a fork of the main  application)
in developpement server.

I have done the command an re done (delete id and configurations), but I do not receive all the file (only {arch})

  ==On the server (principale is french word for main) :

tla make-archive address@hidden /var/arch/archives/2004--01
mkdir
/var/arch/library && tla my-revision-library --add !$

tla my-default-archiv
e rootdave@
serveur.net--2004--01
tla archive-setup ungi-print-server--principale--1.4

cd /var/arch/projets/ungips
tla init-tree ungi-print-server--principale--1.4
vi `tla make-log`

tla import --setup
find . | xargs tla add

   ==On developper's PC :

tla my-revision-library --add "~/arch/library"

tla make-archive  alexis@serveur.net--2004--01 ~/arch/archives/2004--01

tla my-default-archive alexis@serveur.net--2004--01

tla register-archive http://192.168.255.355/arch/archives/2004--01/

cd ~/arch/projets/