[Gnu-arch-users] Re: existing application to arch & webdav

From: alexis
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: existing application to arch & webdav
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 17:51:48 +0200

Eric S. Johansson a écrit :

address@hidden wrote:

Hello,
Since 2 weeks, I try to put an existing application in arch repository.
But when I want to get the archive by webdav I receive only {arch} directory. I made a wiki howto page in french to describe manipulation and help me

we should probably work together on this (albeit slowly on my part). I did the work to define a template for a webdav repository. If that would help trying to get everything else to work, let me know. watch out for line wrapping from the mail client.

Thanks for your informations, I will put they on my wiki howto.
For me I have no webdav restriction at the moment. But when my system is going to work I will try your
option and will send a report to you.
Thanks
Alexis